Tuesday, March 18, 2008

.... and it begins

Ok, like i didnt have enough shit on my plate, ive decided to start this.
My original plan was to post all the original 5q's but i must of deleted them from my inbox after the zine was out cause i cant find them, so iam just going to post the i/vs that were to make up 5q's 11, that i never got around to actually doing ( i love zines as much as the next guy, but i just dont have the time that it requires to do one again) plus do alot more as i go.
I was pretty happy with how the actual zine 5q's came out, it was very rushed and it is what it is, but if i did have the time over again i would of maybe asked some better questions and layed it out a little better and not just used pics of the peoples myspace or whatever we(other Pete helped me lay it out) could find on the nerd. But yeah its done now, hopefully this page can be entertaining and ill def try and keep on top of it(more so than the NA one maybe)
I guess iam going to use this as a place where i can also voive my opinion on whatever the fuck i want, maybe do a few reviews, have people write some thing, etc, etc.
Iam basically just going to run with it and use it as something to kill time when iam not inside an aircraft throwing peoples belongings around.
Some 5q's will be up soon.

No comments: