Friday, March 28, 2008

Thrush


I'am back playing bass in a band again after a bit of a break, and i've gotta say i'am really enjoying it. Sceaming into a mic is not all it's cracked up to be some of the time, haha.
I enjoy doing both, and each have it's pro's and con's (carrying my gear up and down 3 flights of stairs is one con) but yeah, i'am having fun.
I even got myself a nice new Fender P Bass for a great price and got rid of my fucking heavy as shit musicman. I put a black scratch plate on it, so it's all black and looks hhaarrddd!
Tomorrow the band i'am playing bass in, Thrush( yeah i know, bad name, haha) are recording 10 songs for our s/t 7" that is going to be released on Trial and Error Records down here in Australia.
Check out some songs of our demo(that barely even existed, haha) here
A new track will be posted after we are done tomorrow.

No comments: