Monday, May 12, 2008

Frank "3 Guns" Novinec (Hatebreed, Terror, Integrity, Ringworm)


1- Where are you right now?

My sister's house in Cleveland (where i live)


2- You are now a permanent member of Hatebreed, tell us about your first show.

Australia, with Korn, like 10 000 ppl, nervous!


3- Favourite beer?

Budweiser, the king of beers.


4- Out of the bands you have played in, which has been your favourite?

Hatebreed, im having the time of my life.

Tell us a little story about each.

I love them all, Integrity the least, i dont know, Dwid and Chubbie were a handful at times, i love them all though, Ringworm has the furnace, my best friend, so thats always a plus, Terror has Vogel, does it get any better?


5- What was it like getting stung by your first blue bottle on the world famous Bondi Beach?

Fuck that shit, thanks for taking me to the sneaker stores, i love you Pete, shout out to Graham and Resist and all the hot girls in Aussie who are all now my baby mamas.

No comments: