Monday, June 16, 2008

My true friends, you mean the world to me, Your friendship means everything.


I spent the last week or so hanging with my mates in a band called Parkway Drive and it has got me to thinking. You would be hard pressed to find better people anywhere on this planet, and you would be hard pressed to find a better band.
They deserve every little bit of success that they are currently enjoying and the haters can say what they will, but Parkway Drive are the real deal.
I have begun work on an extensive interview with my good friend Winston who sings in the band, but his is not going to be another 5q's (the one he has previously done is already up, but there will be more NEW 5q's up soon i promise), i am going to try and start from the very beginning and cover everything the band has done and been through, so it may take a while, but it will be worth the wait.

No comments: