Sunday, April 20, 2008

Todd Jones (Nails, Betrayed, Blacklisted, Snake Eyes, Internal Affairs, Terror, Carry On, Stand Your Ground)


1- What's going on in your life right now?

I got laid off in September 2006 and haven't worked since. In November i went to Sydney and stayed there for two months and hung out at Maroubra. I came home and have been lounging. I joined Blacklisted on 2nd guitar and have been playing shows with Internal Affairs, booking shows in my hometown, and also planning Sound and Fury 2007. Having a great time.


2- What's the favourite album you have written? Or which one are you most proud of?

Carry On "A Life Less Plagued". I gotta give it up to Terror "Lowest Of The Low", that record kills. I just have more personal attachment to the Carry On album.


3- Favourite songs you have written?

Terror "Not This Time", Carry On "Broken Strings", and there's this new Snake Eyes song i wrote that's pretty ill but we'll have to see how it sounds when it's all recorded. Betrayed "Bring It To Life"is a cool song too.


4- How many hour's a day do you spend on the internet?

25


5- Oxnard or Maroubra?

Any city that has blatant/ignorant localism is good with me . Oxnard just cuz i was born and raised there. NARDCORE FOR LIFE.


No comments: