Monday, April 14, 2008

My Birthday


(edit- like the bass, my car is going to be black and iam getting the windows tinted)
Yesterday was my birthday, and it turned out being one of the craziest/most stressful days of my 26 years on this planet.
Here's how it went down;

- I bought a brand new car over the phone
- Spent the morning getting quotes on car insurance
- Went into the car dealership to "finalise some paper work" and got suckered into signing on for $1920 worth of bullshit extras that i didnt need
- Once i got home i thought fuck that, and called up and talked a whole load of bullshit to get out of the contract i had signed.
- I then went back in there to make sure the contract was ammended, they treated me a little different this time around, haha, fucking cunts, iam convinced car dealers and real estate agents are the scum of the world, fuck each and every one of them!
- Put my shitbox of a car for sale on some website
- Went to see Souths play like fucking shit with Graham and ended up sitting right next to my cousin ( Graham has season tickets and sits in the same seat every week, so out of a stadium that fits 100 000+ people Graham sits next to my cousin every week! small world!)
- My phone didnt stop ringing the whole game with people that wanted to buy my car, i couldnt believe it who the fuck would want that piece of shit?
- After the game i drive to a dude's work that wanted to buy the car, he comes out and has neck and hand tattoo's and asks me if iam Pete from No Apologies... Turns out he is a straightedge hardcore kid up in Sydney from Adelaide, which is perfect as the car is registered in Adelaide.
So he is going to drive it back there, plus he is a mechanic so he knows whats up in case he runs into trouble on the drive. Again, wtf? what are the chances of a edge hardcore kid who is from Adelaide but in Sydney, replying to my post on some car website.
- Sold him the car for cheap
- Went to a shopping centre car park to meet up with a young dude ( and 6 or so of his friends)
Driving there i kind of got myself ready thinking that these dudes could be pissed cause they had driven out there late at night and the car was already sold. Plus it was a dark car park with no one around. I jump out, but the dudes are all cool, but then we hear yelling.
- Some dude is attempting bash a middle aged nerdy looking guy, so we run over and i tell him if he really wants to fight someone he can fight me and shape up, he dosent take up the offer, haha.
- The other dude offers me money for helping him out, i decline.
What a birthday.

No comments: