Thursday, November 20, 2008

Checking In With ... Corey Williams


Yo Corey I.A. checkin in....
Life is a mess at the moment yet it is still so good. I have never been so broke and homeless yet I still find ways to smile at the end of the day.

With the passing of Internal Affairs I have put my energy towards a new band, Absolute Madness. I actually play guitar this time around cuz I'm so fuckin tired of the microphone. I teamed up with So Cal's number 1 asshole in the pit Alex Vaz. He will be on the mic and treating kids like they are punching bags. He is the guy with all the rings that either shattered your jaw or knocked you the fuck out. Also have Manu Midget from Holier Than Thou on guitar, Nick Trujillo from Snake Eyes and Donnybrook! on bass and Face from Life and Death on drums. AM is a crossover hardcore band influenced heavily by mid '80's venice style hardcore. We have a song on the Reaper Records Comp "Mercy For None" that will be out around the end of the year. Demo songs to be expected around the same time.

Back to Internal Affairs. Yes its true we are breaking up and thats that. Last show will be in So Cal at the end of February, details will be on our myspace. There is a time and place for some bands and I believe that our time has past. We appreciate all the support and requests not to break up but its best to end on a good note. I would hate to have to call it quits cuz we were a joke. Fuck we might be and I just don't know it yet hahaha.

Thats about it at the moment. I'll be seeing my Australian friends at the beginning of the year and all my east coast friends at the end of January. Can't wait!!!

C Madness signing off...

No comments: